About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Call me crazy...


...but I really would like to find a guy who wants to live in Korea... and be my other half. I've met several Koreans who plan to live in the U.S. And several Korean Americans who plan to go, but are already taken...

Do I really have to wait until I actually get to Korea??
I am a bit impatient. It seems like going for another year with nobody in sight will be frustrating. People call me picky. But, frankly, I'm not going to waste any time on being in a relationship that's doomed because I'm going to Korea and he's not. And even if I meet someone who wants to/is living in Korea doesn't mean I'll be attracted to him. It's not like I'm attracted to just any guy. I do have a so-called "type". And it's not like I'm picky about that either.

I will just have to wait.
And see.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly! Best thing is wait until God brings you exactly RIGHT person for you on His perfect time! It will be never too late! Love ya and miss you a lot Julia! - Enkush

    ReplyDelete