About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Self-discovery is awesome

I've known for a while that I'm the kind of person that when asked to do something, or I know I need to get something done, I'll do it right away.

But I just realized that I apply this to homework. I realized that during the first week of classes each semester I'll look over all the due dates in the syllabus and start cramming in my homework for the first week straight away! Haahahaha! Don't get me wrong, I do pace myself, it's just that I need to try and control myself during the first week to not go overboard :]

No comments:

Post a Comment