About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Reason for Me and My Little Kid Backpack

If any of you have ever wondered why I occasionally carry around a little kid backpack... Mark Lowndes is the reason why. He played for my DTS once and he had made his own box that you stomp on for percussion (no, it's not a "stomp box" it's a box you stomp on, just gotta make that clear)... and he carried said box in a little kid backpack. And it I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

When you watch this video, you will be able to see his home made stomping box on stage ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment