About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

untitled

don't worry, i'm not this emo in reality. i'm just trying to be poetic :]


i vow
to never act on my hearts desire
to never let myself be hurt again
to never care about how you see me
to never be as thoughtful as i can

because
when i care i am faced with rejection
when i care your words stick more than a tack
when i care i start to think i'm not enough
when i care i hardly receive it back

i'm lost
and i'm giving up
and i'm not turning back
and i'm not waiting for you
and i'm waiting for no one now

...yet

who will see me?
who will find me?
who will save me?
who will love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment