About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Monday, May 3, 2010

my latest words.

go on, take your chalk and trace around me
fill me in the way you think i should be
can't imagine how i'd be if i were
truly myself, it would be great i'm sure
you start, but you leave me, still, quite empty
i'm left needy. feel my tears, set them free
they'll wash away your lines, i'll feel more pure
truly myself, it just takes a savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment