About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I have been enjoying my fortunes as of late

Last Tuesday I got two fortunes from Bona:

1) "Your smile always brightens the cloudiest days." :D This one made me happy, especially when someone told me it was true :] Sigh, such a nice compliment.

2) "Doors will be opening for you in many areas of your life." Bring it... can't wait to see what happens! haha

and tonight, Wen bought some Kowloon for our study date and my fortune said:

"A great pleasure in [your] life is doing what others say you can't." And this one is just true of me. Question: What did my friends think was completely crazy for me to do?? Answer: Playing the electric guitar... and look at what happened, I freakin learned how to shred (but ask me to now and i can't since i just haven't done it in years, sorry for the let down folks)! hehehe And who was forced to be the last resort to try to make a free throw to win a tied bball game in 9th grade gym class? Me. And who was the only one to make the free throw and actually win the game?? Yours truly :]

Aaaaanyway. Nuff said. And I like fortune cookies.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment