About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In my hiding place


I'm sitting on my bathroom floor right now... seriously...
This is the place I come when I'm a mess. I sit here and let it all go. I usually bring in my Bible and journal when I know that I'll need them.

There are probably several reasons as to why I feel this way. But I can't shake how uncannily familiar my feelings are to how they were almost exactly a year ago. So weird.

Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon so that I can actually work on my homework.

And hugs will be very welcomed for when I see you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment