About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

from happiest of happinesses
to saddest of sadnesses
isn't it strange how one person
can change all my hopes and dreams

there is a new found guiltiness
that has been placed in my heart
i've been taken advantage of
now i'm wearing it on my sleeve

this boy came and went like the wind
though we both cherish each other
he followed his heart at first
and then he made up his mind

i cannot force him to keep me
for this short period of time
so i wish to change all my plans
so i can hold his hand once again

i wish we'd never even met
cause all i want is to be by his side
though he says to just be friends
he can never heal the scars he's left

2 comments:

  1. bittersweet.

    nice poem, but it's sad. I hope that isn't you. If so, chin up. The right guy will come around and he won't be just a friend. It just takes time and you are a great girl so don't worry.

    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks joel :] i wish it was that easy.

    ReplyDelete