About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Perfect

Today has been the perfect normal day :]

First of all, the class I had this morning was so interesting and even moving. We had a guest lecturer speak on photo ethics. This man, Mike Zerby, is a professional photographer for the STrib and has been all over the world, not to mention covering the war in Iraq. He even got a little choked up because he is so frustrated that people refuse to be faced with the cold hard truth.

Secondly, work was surprisingly slow and painless.

Thirdly, Anita gave me Korean food that her parents made for dinner! That was the perfect thing for me to eat after my night class.

Fourthly, I have very little homework to stress about since I turned in a paper this morning. It feels good to have that out of the way and all if have to do is make Korean vocab flashcards and read an interesting book. Nice.

Fifthly, Michelle called me up for a chat and made me laugh so hard.

And finally, I feel free to end my day with an episode of Goong... which is okay, but watching tv is relaxing and mindless ^_^;

No comments:

Post a Comment