About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

picking apart the pieces of my heart
examining each piece, one by one
handing them out to whoever i please
but please give it back once you are done

i can't afford to let you keep my heart
if you don't wish to keep me always
or at least give me the chance i deserve
i will give my best to the one who stays

look at me, such a naive little girl
didn't know that i was in danger
i gave out the best piece yet to someone
but now it's been wasted on a stranger

i keep hoping my stranger will change his mind
to stop being a stranger and come back
i wish we'd be free to do what we like
let's rewind time and take it all back

No comments:

Post a Comment