About Me

My photo
Hola! I am an artist who, like every artist, is always questioning if I really am one. I do not come from the land down under, but I sure wish I did. I try real hard to make people like me and think I'm funny. I am also way into creating absolutely everything the internet has to offer (I've had 3 myspaces, one facebook, a twitter account, and this is my second blog). And I also love Jesus and am passionate about the life he has laid out for everyone. Oh, and I love stories. Please, tell me yours... and I'm not asking, I'm telling you to.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New perspective- ftw :]

oh the trivialities of this life
that upset me so much
oh how silly i can be :]
i have nothing to complain about
i have much to rejoice about
i have much to laugh about
to sing about
to love
and share

healing brings the feeling
of newness
appreciation
and peace

changing brings the rearranging
of my priorities
my viewpoint
and my heart

thank you
everyone
you are wonderful people
thoughtful
loving
and precious to me
i thank god for you all

No comments:

Post a Comment